DOVE - COOL MOISTURE SHAMPOO - 355ML
Ease into your day with the soothing fragrance of this Dove shampoo that nourishes and protects your hair from dryness.
About this product
- Nourishes and protects hair from dryness
- Soothing cucumber and green tea scent
- Helps lock in moisture without weighing hair down
- Moisturizing shampoo formulated with Nutritive Serum
- Gives you soft, smooth, and silky hair with every use
- Perfect for everyday use
Waking up with the scent of cucumber and green tea can give you a blissfully relaxed start to your morning. That’s why Dove Nourishing Secrets Cool Moisture Shampoo helps ease you into your day with this soothing fragrance, as well as giving you nourished, silky smooth hair that’s protected from dryness.
Combining a soothing cucumber and green tea fragrance with our Nutritive Serum, Dove Nourishing Secrets Cool Moisture Shampoo is a nourishing, moisturizing shampoo that gives you smooth, silky hair wash after wash. Its gentle, lightweight formula locks in essential moisture without weighing your hair down, giving you a stress-free good hair day.
- A soothing start to the day: Ease into your day as you wash your hair with this Dove shampoo. Its cucumber and green tea scent soothes the senses and helps you have a relaxing morning.
- Nourishing your dry hair: Enriched with our Nutritive Serum, which helps lock essential moisture into your hair’s strands, this moisturizing shampoo protects your hair from dryness without weighing it down. Leaving you with beautifully smooth hair.
- Better hair, wash after wash: Every time you use this Dove shampoo, it progressively nourishes your hair from root to tip, so that it gives you smooth and silky hair wash after wash.
How to use
To use, gently massage this Dove shampoo into your wet hair, enjoying the creamy lather and soothing fragrance, and then rinse. For best results, use daily and follow up with our Nourishing Secrets Cool Moisture Conditioner.
Cool off in the shower. Turn down the temperature, and wash your hair using warm rather than hot water. If the water is very hot, it can actually dry out your hair further, leading to breakages and dry ends.